It is the responsibility of the person/s or organization hiring PopUp Baby LLC to ensure that all possible precautions are taken to avoid injury to people or damage to the soft play equipment. Please ensure the following safety instructions are followed:
1) Children in play area must be 5 years old and under.
2) No food, drink or chewing gum on or around the soft play area. This will avoid any accidental risks and keep the equipment clean. (Please note if the equipment is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge)
3) All shoes/flip flops MUST be removed before entering the soft play area. Socks must be worn at all times.
4) NO face paints, party poppers, colored streamers or SILLY STRING to be used either on or near the soft play area. (Please note these products will cause damage to the equipment that cannot be repaired)
5) PopUp Baby LLC is not responsible for striking or damaging any underground utility lines/devices (included but not limited to: electrical, plumbing, sprinkler, etc.). It is lessee’s responsibility to tell PopUp Baby LLC where equipment is to be set up and have any underground utility lines marked prior too.
6) Long hair must be contained at all times.
7) Enter and exit equipment through the intended entrance and exits.
8) Climbing, hanging or sitting on safety gates is dangerous and must not be allowed.
9) A responsible Adult must supervise the children and soft play equipment at all times.
10) Ensure children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
11) No pets, toys (other than soft balls) or sharp instruments in the soft play area at any time.